2019 / 1 / 31 (Thurs) NHK BS Premium "New · BS Japan Song" released! Looking for program viewing!
[Announcement of program viewing Wanted]
Published NHK BS premium "New · BS Japan's Song" publicly
[Date and time] 2019 year 1 month 31 day (Thur)
[Place] Yamaguchi Prefecture Starpia Umatsado
[Time] Opening 18: 00 / opening 18: 40 / closing 20: 40 schedule
Admission is free but entrance ceremony tickets (1 entrance allowed for 2 people) are necessary.
Please fill in the following necessary information on postal postcard (excluding me) to apply.
【For back side】 (1) ZIP code, (2) address, (3) name, (4) phone number
【Reply Surface】 (1) ZIP Code, (2) Address, (3) Name
【Back side for reply】 Please do not write anything. (We print the lottery result and return it)
【Destination】 〒744-0025 Kuromatsu-shi Chuo-machi 21-1
Star pier torado "New · BS Japanese song" staff
【Deadline】 2018 Year 12 Month 27 day (Thursday)
* An admission ticket is required from a child over 1 year old.
* In the case of a large number of applications, we will send a lottery, winning and lost results to around 1 month 15 day (Tue).
* Winning will be limited to 1 people 1.
* Fictitious applicant information, or applications other than the applicant's address, name, and telephone number will be refused.
* Please be aware that if you have incompleteness, or if you apply for other than postal return postcards, arrival after the deadline will be invalid.
* Since the lottery result will be printed on the "back side for reply", please send it as a blank sheet.
Please do not paste paper, stickers etc., use of correction liquid.
* We will refuse to buy and sell admission tickets on the Internet etc strictly. If it turns out that it is an application for resale, it will be excluded from the lottery. In addition, we refuse admission when trading is confirmed.
* Troubles due to counterfeiting or fictitious exhibition of admission tickets at internet trading site, etc.
* In addition to reporting the lottery results, information you got at the time of application may be used by NHK to request the reception fee.
* There is no reception at the Hayabusa meeting.